Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fairies at the Waterfall



Fairies at the Waterfall . . .


I am a channel and a healer and have been featured in many national venues.  This is the first post of an ongoing blog about inter-dimensional photography and spiritual matters. More details of my journey will follow in the weeks ahead as I take you through the progression of phenomena at the Falls.  It is an exciting journey!


I trust Spirit in all things.  In 1991 when I was looking for a community in which to relocate my family, I was guided to this small town in Central Western New Jersey.  One of the local natural attractions was a waterfall, but somehow I didn’t manage to get there until 2002.  It was then that I took my first inter-dimensional image of the Falls.

The photo above was taken with a digital camera just about dusk in May of 2002.  I didn’t know at the time that I had been led to a pivot point in my life.  The orbs that showed up in the photo drew me back time and again and shortly I began to communicate with the consciousnesses that were embodied within the orbs.

I learned that this waterfall was the local headquarters of the Fairy domain.  The orbs moving toward the Falls were fairies who had completed their work in the world that day and were commuting to their home within the waterfall in another dimension.  With my inner vision I was granted an image of an angel, fifty feet in height, guarding the center of the spillway.  It was an impressive sight!  Then the fairies showed me their castle, their amazing confection of turrets and towers that would do even Walt Disney proud.  It was such an honor to be able to ‘see’ these aspects of the energy embodied in this landmark.

The image below if of three fairies that chose to show themselves to the camera on one of our many field trips.

For further information on my work and school, here is a link to my main website: www.CircleOfIntention.com

Many Blessings,  
Christina

If you wish to send a photo to me for consideration, please know that I will not be able to explain them all.  I try to use the most unusual images, or the ones that have the most to say to the population at large.  By sending me a photo you are giving me permission to use it in any way I see fit to promote inter-dimensional harmony and the mission of my work.  Please consider this carefully if you do not wish your work to be shown to the public or used in any way.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment