Wednesday, March 19, 2014

An Orb Is . . .

An Orb Is . . . 



. . . a unit of consciousness.  As I like to explain it to those on take on the Attunment Field Trips, it is the way Spirit travels, and it is the way you travel in the dream state.  If you dream that you are halfway around the world, your spirit may have actually traveled there - moved through the illusion of time and space - as an orb.

You can see from the photos above that the orbs are different sizes and there are several in each photo.  The two photos on the left and right were taken by me at a holiday gathering at a family home.  As is typical of those times that mean so much to the people gathered there, the spirits of loved ones long gone will often pop in for a visit.  In this case, I am told by my guides, both sets of grandparents were present to share the family celebration.  

The difference in the size of the orbs is due to the variation in the level of consciousness.  Some of my relatives are obviously more advanced than others on their personal spiritual journey, as is the case in most families.  I didn't know all of them, so I really can't consciously say what they were like.  In spirit I know them all to be warm and loving people who care deeply for their family and have done their best to grow and move beyond any earthly limitations they may have experienced in their last lifetime.

The photo in the center was taken by a friend who welcomes the fairies and saints into her garden and home.  There are tiny fairy orbs lurking in the bushes, the blue light of Mother Mary on the left side, and the orb of a saint in the foreground.  Sometimes during the Field Trips to the Falls, we are able to capture images of saints and masters where the orbs are 50 feet of more in diameter.  The power of that portal adds to their ability to show more of their true nature.

When we think of Master Jesus and all that he can accomplish, we realize there is unlimited potential to manifest as an orb.  As he is able to minister to anyone who invokes his presence in this world, so too is his consciousness unlimited.  The very idea of the vastness of his being manifesting in an orb of appropriate size is beyond imagining.  So masters such as he appear in orbs of a size that we can comprehend.  When at the Falls the energy of the group and of the portal itself enhance the sphere of believability and they are able to manage to show more of their true vastness.

In my next post I will discuss the various intricacies of orbs and their shapes.  I hope you will join me on this enlightening journey.

May Your Day Be Blessed with the Presence of Spirit,

Christina
contact email 


Here is a link to my main website: www.CircleOfIntention.com 

If you wish to send a photo to me for consideration, please know that I will not be able to explain them all.  I try to use the most unusual images, or the ones that have the most to say to the population at large.  By sending me a photo you are giving me permission to use it in any way I see fit to promote inter-dimensional harmony and the mission of my work.  Please consider this carefully if you do not wish your work to be shown to the public or used in any way.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment